PDF to DWG Converter for Mac
Converting Vector PDF into editable DWG and DXF, For MacOS
* Limited compatibility with Raster scanned PDF
* Go to Windows version program
Using Smart Object Recognition technology, arc in PDF retain its accuracy and clearness. See below images comparing our AutoDWG with a leading competitor.
PDF2DWG For MAC has been released recently.
1. What is the Vector PDF?>>
Vector PDF uses math to draw shapes using points, lines and curves. Typically electrically created PDF originally from CAD program, or published/converted from CAD drawing files.
|Try it Free!
PDF2DWG For Mac
|Single user license price (USD)
Lifetime license +1 year update
|Convert PDF into editable drawing files|
|Support all vector entities in PDF including line, polyline, text, arc, circle, hatches, dimension etc.|
|Extract embedded raster images as Xref in converted drawing from PDF files|
|Keep scale, lineweight, solid entities, etc.|
|Download & Buy|
Notice: Our order system is processed by Mycommerce.com
Order by fax
Please order online first, then you’ll get instructions from Mycommerce.com to continue.
Order by phone(24/7 online)
1-877-353-7297 (toll free in the US and part of Canada)
1-952-646-5331 (international toll line).
You can call the phone number above (24 hours a day 7 days a week) to place order by phone.
The code will be automatically emailed to you in 5 minutes after the purchase. By entering the unlock code into the same trial version you have already installed, the program will start working as full version, all trial limitations will be removed at once. There is no need to download again if you already have the trial version installed.
CD & EDS
CD is available for the purchase along with the software, it is optional and takes extra fees, and 1 week up to 3 weeks for the delivery especially if you are located outside US. Only one CD can be added in an order. Extended download service (EDS) is a service of MyCommerce.com, it is optional and removable from your order. Please notice CD and EDS download copies still need enter registration code to remove trial limit.
Purchasing online may not be tax free in your region, applicable sales tax is automatically calculated for product(s) and shipping costs. For tax exemption instructions, please contact us for more information.
Converting PDF into DWG and DXF, this converter is of high quality and easy to use.
Question 1: Why my converted drawing looks jaggy/looks like a picture, and is not editable?
There are two different types of PDF files, Raster PDF and Vector PDF. So that you will get various qualities of created CAD drawing files when converting them back into vector formats of DWG and DXF.
1. Vector PDF uses math to draw shapes using points, lines and curves. Typically electrically created PDF originally from CAD program, or published/converted from CAD drawing files. PDF2DWG can create crystal clear and editable DWG's with Vector type of PDF files.
2. Raster PDF is an image made of hundreds (or thousands or millions) of tiny squares of color information, referred to as either pixels or dots, typical scanned PDF, or photos in a PDF, there are only bitmapped image of the sheets, PDF2DWG simply bring image into AutoCAD background for you draft as overlay, lines etc in the image won’t been edit/removed – if you wish to trace the bitmapped image as vector line segments then AutoDWG PDF to DWG stand-alone version may works for you, which featured with raster to vector conversion, and it’s convert result will depends on how good the scan images are. Please contact us for file conversion evaluation and license alter.
Operating System: macOS 10.12, 10.11, 10.10
RAM: 512 MB RAM or above
Processor: 1Ghz Processor or above
Available Disk Space: 500 MB or above
Free technical support is available to all customers, any question please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You do not have to install program on your machine, just email your PDF/Image file to us and we will run the program and then email the converted dwg/dxf file back to you, please provide your order ID and the original file(s), then we will email you back as soon as we can.
You’ll enjoy one year free update service since you buy the software. After expiry, you can continue using the software but no more updates will be available unless you purchase.